"Launchpad to What’s Next LIVE!"
Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 6pm Mountain Time, Kimo Theatre – Short walk from The Civic Plaza
We all wonder, “What’s next and how do I create it?” Launchpad to What’s Next LIVE! answers the most important questions, addresses the biggest fears, and inspires the kind of lifestyle change that empowers healthy and active aging. It’s a high-energy, educational and inspiration-packed program...with every guest excited to reignite their passion and discover What’s Next!
Hosted by Growing Bolder CEO Marc Middleton & 3-Time Olympic Gold Medalist Rowdy Gaines.
- Diana Nyad, long distance swimming icon
- Jean Chatzky, Financial Editor of Today Show on NBC
- Dr. Roger Landry, best-selling author of Live Long Die Short
- Dan Buettner, founder of The Blue Zones
- Dr. Elmo Shropshire, singer songwriter "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."